WHAT TO EXPECT FROM DANNY and KAREN HOOD
OUR PERSONAL "BUYER SERVICES GUARANTEE"
1. We’ll be asking a lot of questions and listening carefully to your answers. I need to do that to understand exactly what you want and need in your new home.
2. We'll determine the estimated price range that we'll be looking in, including monthly payments with which you are comfortable.
3. We'll give you an offer to purchase form (contract) that we use, so you'll have an opportunity to review it, prior to making a decision.
4. We'll provide you with a copy of the "South Carolina Wood Infestation Report", often called a CL-100 or a Termite Letter, so you will know what to expect from this inspection.
5. We'll carefully pick out properties now on the market for you to inspect that seem to meet your needs and financial requirements.
6. We'll consult with other Coldwell Banker Sales Associates if you need information on communities outside the Greater Columbia area.
7. As often as you want it, we’ll provide you with information on any property currently listed for sale. This includes those properties listed by other real estate companies.
8. We'll show you homes that seem to meet your requirements and give you all the information you'll need to make an informed decision.
9. We'll give you an estimate on the total amount of cash that you will need to buy the home of your choice. Including Down Payment, Closing Costs, and the breakdown of your projected Monthly Payments.
10. We'll help you with the preparation and presentation of an offer purchase.
11. We'll talk about the alternatives you might have if financing your home, and We’ll answer all of your questions, or We’ll get the answers for you.
12. We'll help you with all the details from the time you first apply for your mortgage until you are handed the keys to your new home.
13. We'll keep you informed every step of the way.
14. We’ll provide you with information regarding other services you might need. This may include Home Inspections, Homeowner's Insurance, Title Insurance, Escrow or Settlement, and Home Warranties.
15. We'll provide you with a copy of the South Carolina Agency Representation brochure and make sure that you have an understanding of how you’re being represented in the transaction.
At Coldwell Banker, we believe you have the right to "Expect the Best" from us when you buy a home. You can depend on us to give you the best service possible from the beginning of your search for a new home, to the closing and afterwards! It’s always our ultimate goal to work hard to EXCEED your expectations and to become your “REALTORS for life!”